Turning Heads Kennel Tour & Dog Sled Ride
- Duration: 75 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Seward, AK
Want to see sled dogs in action? We offer the premier summer Alaska dog sled tour experience. We are extremely passionate about what we doand work incredibly hard to make sure our dog sled tour is a memorable part of your vacation to Alaska.
Our ride and kennel tour is a one-of-a-kind experience. Go to the home of Iditarod musher Travis Beals and watch first hand as your dog team takes a series of commands that will leave you spell bound. Learn what “Gee” and “Haw” mean, stop at an active Eagle’s Nest, enjoy a multi-media presentation on dog mushing, and cuddle some of our adorable husky puppies!
The Best part? Our tours are intentionally kept small so you will have plenty of time to ask questions, meet the dogs, and snuggle our husky puppies.
Highlights for our Summer Alaska Dog Sled Tour
- 1.5 Mile Alaska Dog Sled Tour
- Lead Dog Demonstration & Sled Dog Performance
- Cuddle Adorable Alaskan Husky Puppies
- See an active Eagle’s Nest
- Multi-Media Presentation on Dog Sledding
- Visit kennel of 50 Iditarod Sled Dogs
- Meet the owners: Iditarod racers Travis Beals and Sarah Stokey at their kennel
- $89 per adult and $45 per child