Helicopter Glacier Dog Sledding
- Durata : 90 Minuti (circa)
- Luogo: Seward, Alaska
- Codice prodotto : Glacier Dog Sledding
Go Dog Sledding in Alaska on pure white snow even during the summer time. From Mid-May until the end of August, our helicopter dogsledding tour is the best way to experience Alaska’s state sport during the summer.
After taking off in one of our helicopters, you’ll find yourself landing at dog camp atop an ancient glacier. A team of sled dogs anxiously awaits to pull you across perfect white snow. Our small staff and 25 dogs are sure to make you feel right at home while surrounded by beautiful mountain visitas.
After your sled ride, cuddle our lovable puppies, take pictures of the beautiful Alaskan scenery, and talk with your musher about dog sledding in Alaska — they’re sure to have some incredible adventures to share. We have all the gear and equipment you’ll need for your Alaskan dog sledding experience, you just need to bring your camera.
This is a 1.5 hour tour that includes 15 minutes of flight seeing. Dog sledding in Alaska is sure to be a highlight that will stick with you and your family for the rest of your lives. This has a low activity level, making it ideal for all ages.
Depart 9:00, 10:30, 11:40, 1:00, 2:20, 3:40, 5:00, and 6:30
This is a 90 minute experience. It has a low activity level, making it ideal for all ages.
- Stunning 15 Minutes of Helicopter Scenic Flight Time
- Go on a 2 Mile Long Dog Sled Ride on a Glacier
- Cuddle Husky Puppies
- Meet Real Dog Mushers and Iditarod Sled Dogs
- Fly up the toe of Godwin Glacier and See the Glacier Blue Ice and Crevasses
- Incredible Opportunity to Photograph Stunning Alaska Scenery
- Experience Snow In the Summer
Choose an additional option for extended time on the glacier or to have a picnic lunch up on the glacier.